Establish in 1823, Liverpool John Moores University has a rich cultural history. LJMU takes pride in being a modern, civic university offering education informed by internationally acclaimed research, centered around practical learning using professional standard facilities. Each of the University’s five faculties has a dedicated careers team, committed to supporting students pursue their dream careers, with mock job interviews, CV and cover letter reviews, and an extensive calendar of employment events and career fairs.
Based in the world-famous city of Liverpool, LJMU gives students the opportunity to make what the Times of London called, “the coolest place to live in the UK” their home. With a vibrant array of music, arts and culture on offer all year round in the city, including exclusive offers for LJMU students, there is lots to enjoy. Modern facilities, dedicated staff and excellent courses, all in a stunning location with lots of employment opportunities.
- LJMU are pleased to offer eligible Undergraduate applicants a £3,000 tuition fee discount towards their first year of study. Beyond this, students are then allocated a partial tuition fee discount of £1,000 for each additional year of study, without a separate application process.
- Postgraduate Students who meet the entry criteria will be awarded a £3,000 tuition fee discount without a separate application. Specific criteria can be found on the website
- MSc Biomedical Sciences
- MSc Cosmetic Science
- MSc Industrial Biotechnology
- MSc Drug Discovery Development and Delivery
- MSc Forensic Bioscience
- MSc Sport Nutrition
- MSc Clinical Exercise Physiology
- MSc Public Health
- MSc International Public Health
- MSc Public Health Addictions
- MSc Mental Health
Female candidates from any of the following countries are invited to apply for these full scholarships: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. The scholarships will cover full tuition fees, monthly stipends, return economy class air ticket and other study related costs such as IELTS, pre-sessional (if required) and standard visa application fees. Deadline: 1 March 2021 (12 pm GMT+1) Eligibility: Applicants should have an offer to study full time on one of the programmes listed above starting in September 2021 to be considered for the scholarship Scholarship awards will be conditional on the recipient achieving any language requirements and degree classification Only female applicants from Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam will be considered for the scholarship Recipients will be required to serve as ambassadors during their time at Liverpool John Moores University.