Royal Holloway, University of London, is ranked in the top 25 universities in the UK and the top 300 universities in the world.
Through world-class research that expands minds and changes lives, the dedication of our teachers and the feel of the Royal Holloway experience, it is a community that inspires individuals to succeed academically, socially and personally. The university consistently ranks highly for student satisfaction and in the latest independent survey of third-year undergraduate students (NSS, 2020), Royal Holloway scored 87% in overall satisfaction.
The university was founded by two social reformers who pioneered the ideal of education and knowledge for all who could benefit. Their vision lives on today. As one of the UK’s leading research-intensive universities, it is home to some of the world’s foremost authorities in the sciences, arts, business, economics and law. Royal Holloway has been ranked highly in the UK for international outlook** They welcome students and academics who travel from all over the world to study and work here, ensuring an international and multi-cultural perspective within a close-knit and historic campus.
The 135 acre campus, located in Egham, Surrey, is 40 minutes south west of central London and just 7 miles from Heathrow airport.
- Top 25 universities in the UK (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2021)
- Top 300 universities in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2020)
- Top 25% of universities in the UK for research rated ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent' (Research Excellence Framework, 2014.)
- Undergraduate scholarships: https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/studying-here/fees-and-funding/undergraduate/scholarships-and-bursaries/
- Postgraduate scholarships: https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/studying-here/fees-and-funding/postgraduate/scholarships/